Welcome to Episode 3! This is all about CLARITY! In this episode I share the 4 most important areas for setting goals and give you a process for getting clear on closing the gap between where you are now and where you want to be. Regularly checking in on where you are at against where you want to be will give you the ideas, the energy and the plans required to close the gap!
Take a look at the video and do the actions below for best results! 🙂
THE 4 MOST IMPORTANT AREAS FOR SETTING GOALS :
- EXPERIENCE – travel, adventure, activities, hobbies & interests,
- THINGS – Luxuries, vehicles, where do you want to live, how you want your home, personal style
BODY & MIND
- BODY – Fitness, health, energy, strength, vitality, nutrition, physical appearance, weight, sleep
- MIND – emotions, wellbeing, relaxation, meditation,
PROFESSIONAL & FINANCIAL
- PROFESSIONAL – business, career, professional development, performance, mentors, learning & personal growth, productivity & organisation
- FINANCIAL – income, net worth, assets, savings, investments, money management
- ROMANTIC – love, dating
- PERSONAL – family & friends, social life, peer group, role models
1) GET PRESENT – Rate yourself 1-10 for each of the 4 key areas
2) THINK FORWARD – Where do you want to be on a scale from 1-10 in 12 months time for each of the 4 key areas?
3) PRIORITISE – Which areas need most work over the next t
4) PLAN – What do you need to do to bridge the gap over the next 12 months
Please leave your comments and share!