In today’s episode AJ Mihrzad shares his story on how he transformed his life from overcoming extreme personal challenges to create a millionaire lifestyle and a highly successful business based upon his passion for helping others.
AJ Mihrzad is an Online Fitness Entrepreneur and the founder of The Online SuperCoach where he helps fitness professionals and coaches to create a profitable online business through his mentorship programmes. He is the author of the bestselling book, “The Mind Body Solution: Train your Brain for Permanent Weight Loss”. His passion for health and psychology led him to study Exercise Science and Nutrition, and earned a Masters degree in Psychology.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to navigate your way to build business on your own terms & centre around your own passions
- How to get crystal clear on creating a profitable business whilst enjoying high standard lifestyle
- How to use the 3 core components of attraction, sales and service to take your business to the next level
- How changing one area of your life creates a compound effect to improve the other areas
- How to overcome the most extreme challenges to reach the greatness in business and personal life
The Online SuperCoach Podcast
Mentioned in this episode:
Connect with AJ online:
- JOIN The Unstoppable Mastermind group on Facebook here
- APPLY for a FREE 45 MINUTE DISCOVERY CALL to discover whether your are eligible for the 12 Week Unstoppable Entrepreneur Group Coaching Program here
Thank you for listening to the Unstoppable Podcast!
This episode is dedicated to my dear friend Stefan Otto who sadly passed away on the 15th August of this year – Stefan was one of the most passionate, kind hearted and inspirational characters that I have ever met, I only knew him briefly but the rare moments that we spent together were profound. I have chosen to dedicate this episode to Stefan because he was an avid promoter of ViSalus and a huge fan of Ryan’s work – Rest in Peace Stefan.
I’m incredibly honoured that you joined me for this episode of the Unstoppable Podcast! If you enjoyed the episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
What did you learn in today’s episode? Please share in the comments below…