Are you ready to stop suffering from guilt, embarrassment and shame about money?
We all have money shame – No matter how much money you make or where you’re from, everyone has money shame. I’ve worked alongside the rich and the poor. Everyone experiences money shame at some point and this comes at no surprise when what we see online and the mainstream media is constantly reinforcing the message that we are only worth what the outside shows!
In this episode I get personal and share my own experience with debt and money shame – get ready to say goodbye to money shame!
YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- How our past decisions shape our beliefs about money
- How money shame shows up in our lives
- How staying on the path of shame will mean that your past decisions will keep you trapped
- How you feel about your finances impact how you earn, spend, save money and ask for money
- How to break free of your money shame in 4 steps
RELATED EPISODE : ‘Overcoming Financial Self Sabotage: www.danjgregory.com/overcoming-financial-self-sabotage/
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: Brene Brown Ted Talk on ‘Listening to Shame’
Thank you for listening to the Unstoppable Podcast!
If you enjoyed the episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post and please leave a 5 star review on iTunes to help spread the word!