I am delighted to introduce you to James Lavers – James is a Digital Educator & Philosopher and Video Sales specialist and founder of Lazy Coach, a boutique training company where James helps experts, entrepreneurs & small business owners to attain true freedom from constraints and get a global reach through the influential use of online video to monetise their brand and sell more products.
James runs a 100% online business and in this episode we get right into how he has built a business which only requires him to work just 2 days per week and how you can create more freedom in your business using modern video marketing strategies.
This is NOT your ordinary episode! Get ready for mind blowing content, a barrel of laughs and some deep philosophical musings – this episode could be the most powerful episode of THE UNSTOPPABLE PODCAST yet!
In this episode you will discover:
- The advantages of choosing Boutique vs BIG Business
- The ‘3S Formula’ for building a high value lean business
- How to create a competitive advantage by being customer centric
- How to leverage your business by packaging your expertise online
- How to experience more freedom by eliminating time and geographic constraints
- How to create an engaged following using Facebook LIVE
- How to use online video to generate more sales
- How to get what you want fast by reducing friction in your business
DOWNLOAD THE LAZY COACH APP: http://app.lazycoach.com/
Connect with James Lavers online:
Thank you for listening to the Unstoppable Podcast!
I’m incredibly honoured that you joined me for this episode of the Unstoppable Podcast! If you enjoyed the episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
Remember to subscribe to the show on your favourite podcast to get automatic updates!
What did you learn in today’s episode? Please share in the comments below…