Welcome to episode 14 of the Unstoppable Podcast – In this episode I share 3 actions that I will be implementing following Jake Ducey’s episode last week. In addition following a weekend studying Steve Jobs I share some powerful insights based upon what I learned…
In this episode you will learn
- My 3 key take away’s from my interview with Jake Ducey
- What we can learn from Steve Jobs about making a dent in the universe
- How you can launch your own signature programme and go from zero to full capacity in under 28 days
- How to ‘Think Different
My 3 Key Lessons from Jake’s interview
- Deepen the vision – to make the focus upon my vision a daily practice
- Conscious Skill Development – whilst personal development and skill development are a core daily practice, I do not have a method of measuring my progress.
- Personal Declarations – to develop my own daily declarations for an unstoppable mind
“Whenever you are not practising, someone else is…and when you meet them they will win”
THINK DIFFERENT…What is your unique genius that will enable you to unleash your greatness?
My Daily Declarations:
Follow Jake Ducey online:
Thank you for listening to the Unstoppable Podcast!
I’m incredibly honoured that you joined me for this episode of the Unstoppable Podcast! If you enjoyed the episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
I would also be very grateful if you would please leave an honest review for The Unstoppable Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. They matter for the ranking of the show so your ratings and reviews will help to share the message of the Unstoppable Podast even further – so your support is greatly appreciated!
Remember to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates!
Finally, I have just launched the Unstoppable Mastermind – which is a private facebook group where I’ll be sharing even more content to help you become unstoppable in business and life – come and introduce yourself over at unstoppablepodcast.com/tribe
If you have any questions or feedback please leave a note in the comments section below: